ZemZem Trading House
ETHIOPIAN BLACK SEEDS, AND BLACK SEED OIL
MADE UNDER STRICT CLEAN SANITIZATION RULES
The three factors making ZemZem black seed oil unique and special:
- The use of carefully sourced Nigella Sativa seeds from Ethiopia’s Bale & Gonder farms. Pressing oil only after machine cleaning the seeds to 99.6% purity.
- Cold press method when pressing oil, not more than 49 degree C (international standard). Giving you pure black seed oil free from burn effects. The temperature is automatically controlled with a built in thermostat.
- Never filtering the oil using any machine to keep the important minerals of the oil intact. But filtering using natural gravity, allowing our 40 litre barrels to remain locked away from direct light 2 to 3 days. Then removing the top pure oil into our standard 10 litre bottles.
ZemZem supplies black seed oil to France, Sydney, & Virginia USA on a regular basis. And is Simply among the best quality in the market. You’d be surprised by the strength and potency of ZemZem black seed oil.
ZemZem Black Seed Products
ZemZem Nigella Sativa oil is made from the pure black seeds of Ethiopia. The seeds sourced from our trusted farm suppliers of Bale and Gonder regions of Ethiopia. Considered as best in the country, the seeds are rich in minerals and vitamins, you can read more on our Black Seeds page.
Our main product is Black Seeds and Black Seed Oil. Becoming high in demand, Ethiopia’s black seeds are receiving worldwide acceptance, especially with modern research results confirming historical theories. Most important benefits you get in buying ZemZem’s Nigella Sativa oil is that our oil is single cold-pressed. You can read more on our Quality page.
ZEMZEM BLACK SEED OIL PROCESS
Our cold-press method and the use of high-quality Ethiopian Nigella Sativa seeds provides you great quality results: A third-party laboratory test in France has verified our Thymoquinone level at 3.2%.
Providing you non-filtered oil to keep its natural structure intact with high levels of TQ.
ZemZem’s Quality Assurance of Black Seed Oil:
- The use of clean modern cold-press machines (German models) at slow precise speeds
- Using built in thermostats to control the temperatures while pressing
- & with 9 cold-press heads, it allows you timely delivery of your oil immediate after order.
Always providing you fresh oil extracted in small portions. With our labels showing you the latest production date